TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This alert contains the legal terms and conditions that govern the SEDDYS site. By accessing the SEDDYS site, users agree to accept and agree to comply with all the conditions contained in this declaration. NEW IDEAL s.n.c. reserves the right to ask users who do not accept or do not wish to comply with these terms, to refrain from using the SEDDYS website. Access to the site and its services is intended for personal use only. The view of the SEDDYS website provides customers with information about the proposed products along with the possibility of purchasing them.
Shipping worth 75.00 usd or more is free of charge. Delivery times vary on average from 5 to 10 working days depending on the product purchased, the timing can still change according to the purchase, as the product is handmade at each order and not stored in the warehouse on ready delivery. Shipments to Italy, San Marino and Vatican City are made by TNT courier. SEDDYS does not deliver to mailboxes (P.O. Boxes). Packages destined for countries within the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation with the value of the goods. All shipments to countries outside the European Union, as required by customs procedures, are accompanied by an official invoice that declares the value of the individual items. You can also insure the shipment by selecting an additional service at a cost of .00 at the time of ordering.
The following forms of payment are accepted by SEDDYS:
At the time of purchase, customers enter their credit card details into a secure electronic banking system, provided by STRIPE.COM. It is possible to make purchases through Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB. Please visit www.stripe.com for more information.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
All transactions are processed via secure servers, ensuring customers SEDDYS.COM maximum data protection. SEDDYS.COM Customer Service operators are in no way authorized to request or accept credit card numbers and/or validity details. In order to provide greater protection on e-commerce purchases, SEDDYS.COM recommends that customers join Verified By Visa or Mastercard Securecode services, requiring a PIN security code with which to make their purchases safely. For more information, please visit www.visa.com website or www.mastercard.com
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
If the existing funds are sufficient to purchase and the bank details provided are valid, the transaction will be processed instantly. The credit card used will be charged at the time of purchase even in the event of a pre-order, although the shipment of these items takes place later in the season.
By choosing the payment by Bank Transfer, at the end of the order the customer automatically receives a confirmation email containing the bank details of SEDDYS.COM, after which the goods are set aside pending the arrival of the transfer to the account. The customer is required to send a copy of the payment by e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the order confirmation. If SEDDYS.COM do not receive a copy of the payment within this period, the order will be cancelled. We will ship the order when the transfer has reached our bank account and as soon as the goods are available in our warehouse. Paypal By choosing the Paypal payment method, the customer can pay directly through his Paypal account or credit card. SEDDYS reserves the right to ship the goods only to the address listed on the account verified by Paypal.
We would like to remind our new customers that SEDDYS.COM can ask their bank or Paypal to verify the transaction, including by contacting the counterparty bank. This verification may cause some delay in the shipment of the order.
If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, unspoited items can be returned for measurement change within 10 days of the date the goods are received.
1. To request return authorization, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number, billing/shipping information, and return reason.
2. Re-entry shipment for failed, non-compliant online image or incorrect measurement is completely paid for by the customer.
3. Return must be shipped within 10 days of receiving the order.
4. The return is not contemplated for ad hoc customizations and/or choices point by point from the customer himself, any model with changes requested by the customer compared to the one viewed on the site is not changeable.
There are 3 types of compensation:
1. Measure change You can only make the change for a different measure of the same item than the models viewed on the site, if available, The new requested garment can be returned following the same procedure. There is no change in size for items modified or made specifically for the customer.
2. Good expense As soon as the return is received and processed, a code of the total value of the returned items will be sent to the customer, to be used for subsequent purchases. In the case of free Express shipping, the amount of the voucher will match that of the returned products. If the Express shipment was chosen by the customer at the time of purchase, this amount will not be included in the voucher. The Good Expense: It can only be used once within 3 months of return; It cannot be combined with other vouchers; It must be used entirely in an order of equal or greater value.
3. Refund Reimbursement is only contemplated for purchases that fail, such as: models sold out and not communicated in a timely manner to the customer. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in about 10 days, and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the banking circuit of the credit card used. For orders paid with Paypal or Bank Transfer, the amount will be returned to the original account. The refund will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount due to the exchange rate fluctuation cannot be repaid. In the case of free shipping, the refund amount will be the same as that of the returned products. If the Express shipment was chosen by the customer at the time of purchase, this amount will not be included in the refund.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchased items must not be washed or altered and must not show any signs of use. The soles of the footwear must be in perfect condition and show no signs of any kind.
All footwear and accessories must be returned together with their original box, which is considered to be an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and/or altered, nor used as a single external packaging.
Returns must be shipped within the packaging in which they arrived.
In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or seDDYS encounters errors in shipments, you are required to follow the same instructions above. SEDDYS reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods.
The customer can request the collection of the product to be made through the courier used by SEDDY’S to ship at a cost of .10.00 to be paid in advance of the courier’s outlet.
Returns authorized by SEDDYS must be shipped from the same country where the original order was delivered.
SEDDYS also reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized or otherwise non-compliant with all the conditions. In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address. If these returns are accepted, however, the value of the returned goods is charged. For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European rules for remote trade are in place.
All images of the products displayed www.seddys.com are purely indicative because each item is handmade in a handmade way and not in a mechanical way.